Occasionally we have items do not make it past quality control on their first pass. Our QC process is very strict, which can help save you money! All items from our outlet section are discounted nearly to cost, which means we are not able to send photos of the exact item you’ll receive. However, if you scroll through the gallery above, you’ll see a few examples of what an outlet item looks like.
So, what can you expect?
- Small chips in the porcelain that occurred during shipping. These will be very minor, most likely around the trailing edges of the sink or backsplash.
- A slightly uneven texture or uneven edges around rolled rims and backsplashes.
What can you not expect:
- Noticeable issues that are immediately visible.
- Porcelain missing completely. Any item that is damaged enough to remove porcelain is recycled locally.
- To be disappointed. To date, we’ve never received a return on an outlet piece. (Seriously!)
Our outlet section is a great way to get The Look at a lower price. If, by chance, you are unhappy with the piece you receive, returns are totally free. If you’d like the exterior of your piece painted, we’re happy to do so with an additional hundred bucks.
Bottom line: With each outlet piece, we ask ourselves “Would you be satisfied with this less than perfect item being installed in your home?” If the answer is no, it goes to the recycling center.